Won't you come and taste our wares?
DUN LAOGHAIRE People's Park Farmers' Market
Time: 11am to 5pm
For sale: Full hot food menu (see below) & gourmet product range
HOT FOOD MENU
- Paellas: valenciana (chicken), seafood, squid ink, vegan
- Croquetas (ibérico ham, cod, spinach, courgette and cabrales cheese)
- Chorizo and txistorra tapas (served with rustic bread)
- Hotpots (winter) - chickpea/lentil/white bean/leek & veg stew
- Gazpacho (summer) - cold tomato, cucumber and garlic soup
Our chorizo is gluten-free (Arbizu chorizo and txistorra sausages imported from Navarra)
Our croquetas are hand-made artisanal bites made with high quality ingredients (ibérico ham, salted cod, etc.), full milk and extra virgin olive oil
Our hotpot is gluten free, dairy free and vegan
Our gazpacho is made with organic vegetables and extra virgin olive oil
Our paella is made with top quality Bomba Rice, Aneto 100% natural chicken/fish/veg stock and garrafó beans imported by us from Valencia and Catalonia. All other fresh ingredients (seafood, fish, chicken and fresh veg) are sourced locally in Dublin.
PRODUCTS FOR SALE AT OUR STALL